Writing Sya

MAINSUMMARYBLOGABOUTCONTACTETC.



Updates


12.01.2009

Goodbye, Year Nine

Well, that's it. For this year at any rate. If anyone is wondering what I'm doing whenever it's not November, check out my main blog. For the Nanowrimo obsessed, you can either meander around this site to read my novels from this year and previous years or check out my links page for other people's Nanowrimo novels and weblogs.

At the moment, I'm working on a short story tentatively titled "Salamander and Dragon" which has been stewing in the back of my mind for a while. The story takes place in 1930s Pike Place Market which is overrun by unicorns in human disguise--except they are starting to forget that they were unicorns in the first place. I started working on it yesterday during the local last minute write-in and got almost three thousand words into it.

As for planning for next year's Nanowrimo novel, I haven't really started to think about it yet. I have this vague notion that I will try some literary or experimental fiction, but I can never really plan too far ahead as new ideas may come in the intervening time.

Besides, next year will be my tenth year of Nano-ing. A full decade of Nanowrimo. My mind boggles.


[ posted by sya on 6:59 PM : ]



Comments: Post a Comment


go back to the main page or the update archive
follow this journal with the site feed: atom or rss

Follow me on Twitter

Copyright © 2001-2009, S. Y. Affolee
Powered by Blogger